Tuesday 27 October 2009

The Irvinite - Now and in the Future

I have been reviewing ways of bringing The Irvinite back to life again and carefully considering the best ways of doing this. My priorities still lie with local small businesses and I will endeavour to market them in the best way possible, therefore optimising their chances to generate business. I have made the decision to keep the publication online only as this eradicates overheads like printing and distribution costs and allows me to focus 100% on giving my advertisers the best possible service at the lowest possible prices.

In the past, the magazine was distributed to several thousand local houses and businesses. Choosing to publish it online now means that not only do you get a far greater number of locals seeing your advert, you have a worldwide audience.

I would greatly appreciate interaction from all you, "Irvinites," out there and it would also be fantastic to get comments and views from readers all over the planet. This is still for the people, by the people! I will be covering everything from the remarkable history of our town to the regeneration of the near future. Send me your tales of Irvine, your thoughts and views of what is happening currently in the town, recipes, tips and tricks, jokes, birthday messages...anything you want to see on this site and I will do my best to accomodate you! So come on Irvine, let's show the world what an exciting place our town really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment